The mobile and e-commerce services are growing quickly and extensively,
but the existing infrastructure can not cope with increasing money flow from the payers to the service providers.
The modern mobile money and e-wallet solutions, which are springing up like mushrooms, only complicate the situation, because they mainly offer how to spend funds, but not how to collect them and top-up user accounts.
- Over 90% of consumers are willing to pay for services in cash;
- Customers prefer to pay without queuing at points close proximity or near the daily itinerary;
- Many prefer to pay after hours, but receive the service immediately;
- The banks and other fin. structures require big commissions ($1 for a payment of $10);
- The service providers are spending up to 20% of their income for distribution services;
- The service providers would like to introduce even more sophisticated new services, but the lack of infrastructure hinders it.
- Convenient and intuitive user interface of the payment kiosks allows payment transactions directly without intermediaries;
- The operations are carried out instantly;
- The principle of "single window" (payment supermarket) allows the customer to pay for other services too at the same time;
- As a result of inserting cash funds the payment kiosks give a check as proof of the payment;
- The payment kiosks and other devices also provide the ability to check online transactions;
- It allow to save distribution costs up to 3 times;
- Release from noncore functions (logistics, accounting, control and monitoring of distribution items);
- Zero financial risk when making payments through iCAN system, as it is used deposit clearance method at all levels;
- A high level of security and fraud protection;
- Launching new services for sales or bonus campaign quickly and without significant costs.
- The new autonomous form of business, which provides a stable income without a large financial and time expenses;
- East to install: it requires only 1m2 and 220V power outlet nearby;
- Fast payback on average 7-8 months;
- Attracting new customers due to the payers (30% on average), if it is an extra business;
- Solid income from advertising;
- New workplaces
Select target market to see demo website:
All customers of mobile services, Internet, Cable TV, Utilities
Points to receive payments via automated kiosks, POS, PC terminals, tablets and mobile phones, XML protocol
Support and Maintenance
Commission for processing
iCAN (instant cash acceptance network) is a fully automated hardware-software solution for building networks to accept and process payments. Essentially our network provides real-time interaction between client devices, mainly Automated Kiosks, and the billing system of the service providers. iCAN is a highly effective last mile fintech especially in the microfinance field, which is yet under domination of the cash according to the marketing studies.
A single payment platform for all possible services in the country;
Significant cheapness of the cost of making payments;
Continuous and nonstop nature of service provision;
Mutually beneficial and safe system of settlement between all participants in the business;
Quickly adding new services, rapid changing of payment details at the request of service providers;
Readiness to scale quickly across the country;
Distribution of payment devices on the franchise model.
Trained and experienced team with deep knowledge of of local specifics.
iCAN Payment Equipment
1. No time limit on payments. Hencefore the customers may make any payment operation using their personal devices anytime.
2. No territory limit on payments. The customers do not need to be closer of the payment points for payment purposes. They may make payments anywhere in the country or even outside.
3. e-Wallet as a payment method is an ideally solution for Internet shops especially global shopping portals like AliExpress, JD or others.
4. The mobile application is a nice tool to keep in touch with the customers, regularly advertise or promote them new services and products.
5. The high demand of e-Wallet top-up need by the customers will make iCAN basic client devices (Self-Service Kiosks, POS and PC/terminal applications) more demanded by the owners of traditionally sale-points (Big malls, Supermarkets, Teleboutiques, Internet Cafes, Railway stations, Bus stations, Airports, Gazoil stations, Business centers and others). It'll be enlarge physical network of the payment system covering more and more areas.
Payment module for ATM is a special software solution for integration with the Bank ATM Networks to accept payments from the bank clients directly from the ATM.
Our solution enhances bank market offerings with new added-value services.
In addition to withdraw cash and perform operations ATMs may provide new services: instant money transfers, bill payments, ticketing, mobile phone top-up, etc.
Payment module for Cash Registers is a special software solution for integration with the retail networks system to accept payments from personal clients. The Cash Registers powered with Payment integration module may accept personal payments from the customers in the retail chains or small family-run stores.
Discuss Project in detail
Many years of experience
in technology development,
maintenance of the
Front-end Equipment Engineer
Certified specialist and highly experienced expert of the equipment used in payment terminals.
Our staff will provide full package of documents by your request
-62 days until end of action
Privacy Statement for ican24.net
iCAN has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our company commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: ican.w2bpm.com
Collection of Personal Information from Service Visitors.
iCAN may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, email addresses, type of client computer, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of web browser of visitors to iCAN web service, (2) the email addresses of visitors that communicate with iCAN via email, (3) information knowingly provided by the visitor in online forms, registration forms, surveys, email, contest entries, and other online avenues (including demographic and personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information on which pages visitors access.
iCAN may place Internet “cookies” on visitors’ hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individual visitors, such as the organization’s name, password, user-name, screen preferences, and the pages of a service viewed by the visitor. When the visitor revisitsiCAN web service, iCAN may recognize the visitor by the Internet cookie and customize the visitor’s experience accordingly. Visitors may decline Internet cookies, if any, by using the appropriate feature of their web client software, if available.
Use of Personal Data Collected.
Personal data collected by iCAN may be used by iCAN for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of iCAN service. Aggregate data on visitors’ home servers may be used for internal purposes but will not be provided to third parties such as marketing firms. Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to iCAN may be added to iCAN databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding service updates, new products and services, and upcoming events.
Our company use client’s information from 30-day Trial Registration form. We keep customers contact information strictly confidential and use it only to send important information to our customers.
iCAN has implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, all iCAN employees are required to certify their understanding that personal information is considered confidential, that it is important to safeguard personal information, and that iCAN will take appropriate action against any employee who fails to acknowledge these facts or adhere to the requisite standards of conduct. Please be advised, that iCAN is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet (electronic mail services) . For more private communication contact iCAN by telephone at +7 926 454-17-89.
iCAN Right to Contact Users.
iCAN reserves the right to contact service visitors regarding sales and other informational requests made through its web service.
iCAN welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy, please contact us by e-mail, or postal mail.
I Block Presentation
|1. Short Presentation - iCAN_en.pdf|
|a) How it looks - points.pdf|
|b) How it looks - transportation.pdf|
|c) How it looks - office.pdf|
|d) Network - net.pdf|
|e) Monitoring - net.pdf|
|2. Full Presentation - ican2015_v1.2_eng.pdf|
II Block Business Plan
|1. Business Plan business_plan_v1.1_eng.pdf|
|a) Exclusive Services Agreement - Exclusive_Services_Agreement_Ethiopia.pdf|
|b) Self-Service Kiosk - Self_Service_Kiosk_eng.pdf|
|c) Self-Service Kiosk, Offer for Agents - Self_Service_Kiosk_Offer_eng.pdf|
|d) Mobile POS Terminal - POS_eng.pdf|
|e) Mobile POS Terminal, Offer for Agents - POS_Offer_eng.pdf|
|f) e-Wallet - e-Wallet_eng.pdf|
|g) Payment Module for ATM - ATM_eng.pdf|
|h) Payment Module for Cash_Registers - Cash_Register_eng.pdf|
|3. Financial Plan - iCANfinancials_common.xls|
|Sheet:"Financial Model Common"|
|Sheet:"Financial Model Processing"|
|Sheet:"Chart Total Revenue and Costs"|
|Sheet:"Chart Total Cumulative Income"|
|Sheet:"Forecast of Income and Expenses"|
|Sheet:"Cash Flow Projection"|
|Case||ProLine Simple v.2.|
|Basic Display||Acer V173DObmd|
|Second Display||Acer V173DObmd|
|Touch Screen||LED 17" 3мм.|
|Bill Validator||ITL NV9 USB|
Cash Code MFL
|Thermal Printer||Custom TG-2480H|
|Power supply for printer||MeanWell NES-100-24|
|CPU||Intel ATOM D2700 1.6GHz|
|Оперативная память||DDR3 1333 2GB|
|Disk||SSD SDM4-M 22P/180D 128GB|
|Power Supply||Fujitsu-Siemens PRN-310W|
K370 POS terminal with iCAN solution is a compact fully functional device which quickly processes payments. It meets all current safety and security specifications. The terminal is light weight and at the same time uses powerful batteries to make it the ideal choice for portable solution. A compact design with low costs, the terminal retains all the features of full payment terminals, in addition to built-in rechargeable battery so it will continue to operate when and where there is no electricity.
|Processor||Double CPU, Samsung 32 Bit CPU & 8 Bit CPU|
|Memory||Standard 32MB FLASH, 32MB SDRAM. Can be extended to 64MB, 128MB FLASH/SDRAM, support at least 500 transaction records.|
External switch power
Input: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
Output: 8.5VDC, 2.5A
Embedded 1000Mah/7.2V Li Battery in Handset
|Working electric current||power on current:70mA~120mAm, stand by mode: 10MA printing average current:1A|
|Connectivity||1 power port, 1 telephone port, 1 12PIN multi-function port (include 1 USB HOST,1 USB DEVICE,2 RS232 port)|
|Magnetic Stripe Reader||
Track 1/2/3, bi-directional swipe,
GB/T 14916,GB/T 15120,GB/T 15694-1,ISO7812-2,GB/T 17552 compliant,
life cycle :above 500,000 times
|IC Card Reader||EMV Level1& Level2 approved|
|PSAM Slots||1, ISO7816|
High Speed thermal Printer
Speed: 5cm/sec, Paper Width:57mm , Support print graphics
Life cycle: 50 km(above 250,000 pieces receipts)
128*64 FSTN C16 level grey with LED backlight,
Display size: 65*34mm
|Keypad||18 Keys with waterproof and dustproof,|